Is a BA/MS worth it?
Undergrad student looking for advice. I'm currently pursuing a BA in CS and I'm considering doing a combined BA/MS in CS but not sure if it's worth it. Here's some things to consider:
1. I'd have to take a heavy courseload until i graduate = more stress
2. I could potentially graduate on time but it'd be tough. I may need to take an extra semester.
3. If i can finish the BA/MS within the time it would normally take to finish my BA, itd be free. But if i do take an extra semester, itd be around $20k extra.
4. I plan on doing full stack work after i graduate.
5. I may want to do engineering management in the future.
6. I've heard that BA/MS programs aren't very resepcted in industry because they're not seen as a "real masters degree"
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated!