Returning to Microsoft - Compensation & Level Expectations
I am considering returning to Microsoft and would appreciate some advice on my compensation and level expectations.
- Total Experience: 15 years+ MBA from top US B school
- Product Management Experience: 7 years
- 5 years at Microsoft
- 2 years at startup organizations - principal PM and VP of Product Management (current role)
- Current Compensation:
- Base: $180,000
- Bonus: $60,000
When I left Microsoft, I was at Level 63 and had spent one and a half years at that level. I was expecting a promotion within the next few months.
- What compensation and bonus can I reasonably expect if I rejoin Microsoft as a Technical Specialist (technical sales)?
- Is it unreasonable to ask for Level 65 given my experience and previous tenure at the company?
Thank you in advance for your insights and recommendations.